Become a member of the Eureka Chapter and the American Rhododendron Society
Fill out the application and send the completed form with payment to the address shown on the application. For any questions please use our “Contact Us” form, or send inquiries to our chapter email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A membership in the Eureka Chapter automatically includes membership and associated benefits of the American Rhododendron Society (ARS). See rhododendron.org. The Eureka Rhododendron Chapter is one of 64 chapters of the American Rhododendron Society.
- Monthly Eureka Chapter Newsletter
- Quarterly ARS Journal – American Rhododendron Society
- Free rhododendron plant to new members – we will make arrangements with you for getting your plant to you during the pandemic
- Informative meetings on a variety of topics presented by nationally recognized rhododendron experts – We will send you emails pointing you to presentations on the internet over the next few months and will resume in-person meetings as soon as possible.
- Member only plant sales including new and special plants not generally available, at very low prices.
- Annual members-only garden tour – We will be having a special tour this year to be safe during the Covid pandemic.
- American Rhododendron Society (ARS) Seed exchange
- Annual rhododendron show and sale, the last weekend of April during Eureka’s Rhododendron festival. First selection and special pricing available for members. For 2021, we are having the sale at a special location since the rhododendron festival is again canceled.
- Special Members Only Mini Rhododendron show with cash prizes up to $125 – cancelled for 2021, but hopefully will be back in 2022.
- Free entry to Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden in Federal Way, Washington
- Care and planning of the Moss Family Temperate Woodland Garden at the Humboldt Botanical Garden, Eureka, CA
|Membership Type||Annual Dues|
|Associate (member of another ARS Chapter)||$10|
|Student (show proof if over 18)||$10|
|Individual or Family||$40|
If you are interested in volunteering with any of the following Chapter projects, please contact us:
- Hospice of Humboldt Garden Project
- Moss Family Temperate Woodland Garden at the Humboldt Botanical Garden