Become a member of the Eureka Chapter and the American Rhododendron Society
Fill out the application and send the completed form with payment to the address shown on the application. For any questions please use our “Contact Us” form, or send inquiries to our chapter email address at: email@example.com
A membership in the Eureka Chapter automatically includes membership and associated benefits of the American Rhododendron Society (ARS). See rhododendron.org. The Eureka Rhododendron Chapter is one of 64 chapters of the American Rhododendron Society.
- Monthly Eureka Chapter Newsletter – ‘mostly’ monthly.
- Quarterly ARS Journal – American Rhododendron Society
- Free rhododendron plant to new members – you get to choose the best one for you from a nice selection of plants.
- Informative meetings on a variety of topics presented by nationally recognized rhododendron experts and others.
- Member only plant sales including new and special plants not generally available, at very low prices.
- Annual members-only garden tour – We tour special gardens in our area that showcase different garden styles, ages, and other attributes. It is a great time to find inspiration for our own gardens and to visit with the owners of the gardens.
- American Rhododendron Society (ARS) Seed exchange.
- Annual rhododendron sale, the last weekend of April during Eureka’s Rhododendron festival. First selection and special pricing available for members.
- Special Members Only Mini Rhododendron show with cash prizes up to $125.
- Free entry to Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden in Federal Way, Washington.
- Care and planning of the Moss Family Temperate Woodland Garden at the Humboldt Botanical Garden, Eureka, CA.
|Membership Type||Annual Dues|
|Associate (member of another ARS Chapter)||$10|
|Student (show proof if over 18)||$10|
|Individual or Family||$40|
If you are interested in volunteering with any of the following Chapter projects, please contact us:
- Hospice of Humboldt Garden Project
- Moss Family Temperate Woodland Garden at the Humboldt Botanical Garden