2021 – 2022 Meeting Schedule:
In a typical year, our meetings are usually held the fourth Thursday of most months at the Eureka Woman’s Club, 1531 J Street, Eureka, CA. We begin at 7pm and look forward to seeing you there once it is safe to do so!
During the Covid pandemic, Meetings will continue to be held via Zoom until it is safe for us to gather in the meeting hall. If we will be Zooming, meetings open at 6:30 to assure all have joined the meeting before our speaker begins – and to socialize if we wish. Please join no later than 6:55 pm.
All Zoom meetings can be accessed via this recurring Zoom connection (clickable link):
September 23, 7 pm – Zoom presentation: Martin Monthofer – Rhododendron Park, Bremen Germany. Martin will be speaking about Vireya rhododendrons.
- October 28, 7 pm – Dennis Bottemiller – Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden, the Rutherford Conservatory. Appalachian Spring – A travelog along the Blue Ridge Parkway and Shenandoah National Park in the Spring of 2016. Gardens of Washington DC and other public and private gardens in the area.
- November – No meeting
- December 2 – Traditionally this is our annual potluck date. Stay tuned for how we will navigate this in 2021.
- January 27, 2022 – Bill McNamara. Quarry Hill Botanical Garden.
- February 25, 2022 – Zoom presentation: Kristian Theqvist, ‘Gardens of Finland’.
- March 24, 2022 – Kathy Lintault. Camellias: Beautiful and Versatile
- April 28, 2022 – To be announced.
- April 29 – May 2, 2022 – Rhododendron Show and Sale, pending.
- May 27, 2022 – Mini Show, pending.
- June 5, 2022 – Members’ Gardens Tour and Bring-your-own-Picnic